Preventative dentistry is at the heart of our practice. We want to prevent problems before they occur or worsen, and will do our best to catch dental issues as early as we can.
At Westbourne Grove Dental, we believe in the old saying ‘prevention is better than cure’, and that’s why we offer our patients a variety of preventative dentistry services to stop decay or disease before it gets severe.
Preventative dentistry practices you can carry out at home include:
- Brushing twice a day
- Flossing at least twice a day
- Eating a balanced diet and avoiding sugary drinks and food
- Stop smoking
Preventative dentistry services we can carry out at Westbourne Grove Dental include:
- Examining your teeth and gums
- Taking x-rays for a closer look
- Applying fluoride treatments if necessary
- Thoroughly cleaning your teeth and gums to remove plaque
- Providing home care advice and recommending dentist-approved products
We protect your teeth with our 12 Steps to Dental Health process as well as appointments with our hygienists.
Click here or call 020 7229 1730 to book your appointment now.
- Dental Hygienist Notting Hill
- Gum Hygiene
- Regular Check-ups
- Tooth Extraction
- Root Canal Treatment
- Inlays & Onlays
- Dental Crowns Notting Hill
- Dental Bridges
- Missing Teeth
- Mouth Cancer Screening
- Nervous Patients
- Dental Care for Children
- Emergency Dentist Notting Hill
- AirFlow Tooth Polishing
- Preventive Dentistry